Thursday 28 August 2008

uk - HOUSE MARKET STILL BAD

....to be sung to the tune of Joe Dolce's Ah, Shadduppa Ya Face

What’s the matter with, hey! The bloody house prices
Dropping like a brick. Everyone in debt.
Perhaps it’s not so bad. Oh shit, yes it is.
Ah, who gives a toss!

I cannot afford, hey! My pricey mortgage
And I lost my job. Haven’t told my wife.
Perhaps it’s not so bad. Oh shit, it really is.
Ah, who gives a toss!

It’ll be repossessed, hey! In the near future.
I’ll have to tell my wife. She won’t be too happy.
Oh shit, it’s really shit. It’s really really shit.
Ah, who gives a toss!

Petrol cost is up, I can’t afford to drive
I’ll have to sell the car, I’ll have to tell the wife
She won’t be too happy, she’ll say it’s really shit
And, she will be right!


The article that inspired: HERE
The song that conspired: