Tuesday 9 September 2008

canada - OASIS STAR NOEL ATTACKED

....to be sung to the tune of Oasis's Wonderwall

Today was the bloody day
Where I was pushed off a stage
Didn't know what the bloody hell hit me
Sent my brother into a rage
I don’t know why anybody
Would wanna push me off a bloody stage

Back hurt, got a bit of whiplash
Could hear Liam startin’ to shout
My face smashed onto some speakers
I felt like a bit of a trout
I wonder why somebody
Went and pushed me off a bloody stage

And for a second I thought it was Bonehead
“Look out I think it’s Guigsy,” someone else said
There are many things that I would
Like to do to that
Bloody guy who pushed me

Because my face
Was smashed up against some speakers
And after that
On my face I felt flat
The article that inspired: HERE
The song that conspired: HERE